Sunday, March 16, 2008

What I did for Spring Break



I had a pretty fun Spring Break! I got to spend a lot of time working on my online stores, and making some new little things. This one doll I have been working on reminds me of someone, but I just can't think who... (just kidding). I love my little Win doll. I can't wait till I finish painting his clothes on, and get his hair on. I also worked on some doll faces for some precious dolls that my sister Holly is making. I even got to shoot some baskets with my aunt, which was pretty funny I'm sure to any passer-byers... ;-) Well, I will put my finished necklace and other stuff up soon to see how they turn out. For now, alas, I must go to sleep, 'cause I have to work tomorrow and this time change business isn't gonna' make getting up very much fun.

No comments: