Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wardrobe Fittings, searching for a home, slacking, etc.

Man, I have been a slacker when it comes to my online stuff lately. This time of year is when my teaching job is taking up pretty much all of my free time.

I did go and have my wardrobe fitting for Flea Circus Tuesday. That was fun. Jane Clarke over at Amelia's Retro-Vogue & Relics was so nice. I got a cute little outfit to make me look like a college student in the fifties... awww!

I am still on the hunt for a home/duplex to buy by August. I'm so excited and really nervous at the same time. I guess I never really thought about how much time and energy would be involved in the search.

I have also been working on a future project with some acting friends of mine that I think will be a lot of fun. Top secret for now though. :o)

I can't believe I haven't posted the little portraits that I bought from a wonderful and fun artist that I found on Etsy. I think I will do that this evening.

Misty

No comments: