Thursday, January 29, 2009

Art Teacher Artwork Extravaganza!!!

As promised here are some examples of artwork being worked on in my class right now. It has been a lot of fun. The projects are coming out great! Yay!!!


Here are some of my examples: Clay Initials, Cupcakes, and Valentine Teddy Bears. (the little bunny vase was just something I wanted to try. - hee-hee). I still need to make my letter e.


1st Grade Clay Cupcakes, fresh out of the "oven."



5th Grade Clay Initials




Picasso Two-Faced Portraits - 4th Grade

Eddgar's Picasso Portrait

Elora's Picasso Portrait

Jared's Picasso Portrait

Vanesa's Picasso Portrait

5th Grade Fantasy Maps

Maria's Fantasy Map

Adon's Fantasy Map

As soon as our Chinese New Year projects are up I will post more pics. Also, I will have pics of glazed ceramic projects soon. :-)

No comments: