Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Watercolor Tuesday

Hello everyone! I haven't blogged in a while, mostly because I haven't had internet at home and won't until tomorrow... ugghhh..., but also because again I have been a little preoccupied. (not complaining) I start acting classes up again tonight with Ben Taylor and I am looking forward to it/nervous as usual. There is such amazing talent there. So inspiring! A nice little storm is brewing up right outside of my classroom window as I type. The thunder claps are making me wish I was back in bed.
Here is a little drawing/watercolor I did. It wasn't intended to look sad, but somehow it came out that way. I guess I will have to cut out some party hats or something to put on them. Anyway... have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

Holly said...

It does look a little sad but I still like it. :)