Thursday, March 29, 2012

Haiku

I have been enjoying my time with friends, and family, and am still working to not let the stresses of looking for a full-time art teaching job get to me.  I am determined to persevere and ultimately thrive.  One thing that has been bringing me some giggles lately is Haiku...  "Haiku?," you say.  That's right.  Simple short poems that express some of the things that have been on my mind in a creative if not constructive way.  Here's one thing that I wanted to... ummm... express.  :)

-Haiku For That Jean Jacket-

Hate your jean jacket
So not a good look for you
Just wear a sweater

(on that same subject, a delightful submission by a friend of mine)

The 90's has called
About that awful jacket 
It says..., "you keep it."

----------

You said some mean things
I remember all of them
Trying to let go



No comments: