Sunday, July 19, 2015

To Whom it may concern

I don't really think many people read my blog and that is ok. I use it as an occasional outlet to post the latest thing I have made or my general thoughts. -

No matter how many times I post a piece of my work, whether completed or in progress like the one below, I always enjoy hearing the response others have to it.  For me it's just my brain trying to communicate without words.  My latest series may seem a little all over the place, but that is exactly my intention. I'm calling it the Communication Series. I am working through a visual representation of what it feels like to try to communicate with someone that is not able to respond in a way the average person would think to be normal, rational or moral. This series is my way of expressing myself constructively about this subject in the only way I will ever be able to. I am SO thankful to have this ability and hope that my heart and soul will bleed into these paintings.


2 comments:

melanie said...

Another plus, creative inspiration. =)

mistypoe said...

That's the truth. ;)