Monday, February 2, 2009

Quiet Today

I am feeling very quiet today. There is a lot of thinking going on. I am making a list of all the things in my life I have to be thankful for (cause there is a lot). The student of mine with the cancer is still hanging in there... makes me want to get out of any "dumbness" that I may want to wallow in. Things always happen the way they are supposed to, it's just hard to accept sometimes. In fact, I found a couple of cool quotes that reflect where I'm at; and were where I least expected them... Dr. Seuss. haha... Here they are: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." and the other is " Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Good stuff.
I'm really excited about my new acting class, in fact my acting coach emailed me last night and said he'd already written a scene for me. Sweet! I can't wait to try it out.

No comments: