Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let's Talk About Spaceships...




Can't get this song or "Blah, Blah, Blah" by Say Hi To Your Mom out of my head today.

The first one reminds me of wanting to talk to someone and loving being around them, but avoiding the 'elephant in the room' at all costs.

The second one makes me think of Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (haha) :-P

Hope everyone stays warm tonight, it's gonna be cold.

PS - I've been doing a little printmaking... It's strange how seeing the printed image of your own face looks more real than the photo. I guess it's because I see myself more in reverse than the way others see me.

Also, one of the artists that I follow, is having an art challenge at the moment. I think I am going to do it to just for fun. Would any of my other creatively inclined friends be interested in doing it too, and then getting together for a mini critique with mandatory refreshments? ;-) This is her current challenge: This next week's theme is to: become a different artist each day or be inspired by a different artist each day.

Here are my artists:
Kahlo
Lautrec
Munch
Whistler
Botticelli
Vermeer
Chagall

No comments: