Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Cleaning





It seems to be going around, but I have to say I am really enjoying my spring cleaning this year.  Maybe it's the cleaning that I have been doing for my yoga workstudy.  I don't know, but I am finally really enjoying the process of cleaning and allowing  myself time to really enjoy cleaning, and arranging things in my space.  It's been a while since I've really enjoyed my home, so this is nice.  I still have fun making art messes and playing in my garden too though.  ;-)  Here are some pics of my Belinda's Dream rose beginning to burst with blooms after all of the rain we had. I love these roses.  They are so easy to grow and the flowers look like porcelain sculptures.




I can't believe spring will already be here on Tuesday.  I hope this year's spring and summer will have much more rain and nice days. (I hope...)

No comments: