Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Art Classes, Pastel Pigs and a New Painter

I am so tired right now, but after three classes in Round Rock today and a two hour workshop at Jerry's Artarama tonight; I also feel very lucky.  I get to do what I love, teach art.  :-)

Earlier in the day my 4-5yr olds painted papers for Eric Carle style caterpillars, then my 6-8 yr olds made Van Gogh style flowers in vases with oil pastels, and then my 9 -12 yr olds made chalk pastel PIGS and they turned out super cute!! (Not that the other projects weren't super cute too, but I forgot to take pictures of them. ha!)  :-D






Then I ended the day teaching an adult class with just one student (because three people didn't show) at Jerry's, we had fun, and he did an awesome job, AND it was his first time ever doing any kind of painting!!

We did a seascape in watercolor, and a simple landscape in acrylic.

 



No comments: